*(SEE BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS)
Mold of your teeth is required to customize a grill.
Also note that return postage/label is not included with this package. Customers are responsible for return shipping.
The only way we can precisely make GRILLZ by taking an exact impression of our customers teeth. You will receive the mold kit by mail with all the easy step by step instructions on how to use it (SEE BELOW). If you already have a mold and prefer to send us that mold instead of making a new one, you can do so.
A dentist can make the mold for you but our easy step by step instruction allows our customers to do the mold themselves and save money doing so.
* 1 MOLD KIT FOR EITHER TOP OR BOTTOM TEETH
* 2 MOLD KITS FOR TOP & BOTTOM
- STEP 1: Get the 2 molds (1 YELLOW and 1 WHITE) out of the bag and place them in your hand.
- STEP 2: Mix the two putties together kind of like "Play Doh". Mix for a while until you have a uniform solid color mixture.
- STEP 3: IMMEDIATELY Place the mold into the mouth tray and make sure it's even inside the mouth tray.
- STEP 4: Next open your mouth as wide as you can and put the mouth piece in (until your teeth are right in the middle of the mouthpiece without being too close to the walls of the tray. Using your hands (DO NOT BITE) to push down all the way to cover your teeth and gums. Hold the mouth piece in your mouth for about 10 minutes (DO NOT MOVE OR TALK). Make sure the mix covers your teeth and that your lips don't get in the way (holding your lip is a good idea too). Your impression must have a good visible gum line (where your teeth meet your gum).
- STEP 5: Tilt your mouth piece down and up GENTLY to remove. Then put it in a zip lock bag and send it back to our address